Thursday, November 10, 2011

Resurfacing

I've been gone for quite some time, I know. Part of the price I pay of not having internet at my apartment. You should see a regular post from me on Wednesday evenings or very early Thursday mornings.

I've been doing some serious research on a possible career change. I'm at the point to where I can barely tolerate the environment at my current place of employment. I know I possibly put myself at risk by making that public, but so be it. It's not like I'm being disloyal, or involved in under-handed dealings. Just being honest with where I'm at.

This career change could also be tied in with a move to another location as well. I think I need a change all around. Anyway, time will tell over the next few months.

Also a change, possibly , of where I worship. Some of you Parksiders might not like to hear that. Sorry. Nothing personal. But the distance is starting to take a toll financially.

Tune in next week....